Designed by Veethemes.com

We Are Knitters (WAK)

I know I said I was only going to post once a month, but such yarny beauty has fallen through my door, that I just couldn't help it!

I know I have a ridiculous amount of crochet work on.  I know I have to do my tax returns (*strangled gargle*).  I know that I haven't hoovered the house for at least a week.  But as soon as I opened this package I had to take a quick tea break amidst the woolly chaos, and have a quick play.

I feel very, very lucky that I get the opportunity to play with such beautiful yarn.  When I first started out it was DK acrylic, £1.99 all the way.  But the more I've learned, and the more opportunity I've had to experiment with different materials, the more I appreciate and value good quality yarns.  The Bad Boys in my WAK pack are merino, and they are so super soft.  We Are Knitters is also the single most stylish and badass yarn brand.  They SO know what they're doing when it comes to styling, and they certainly don't scrimp when it comes to yarn quality either.

So although I'm up to my eyes in wool and chaos, I've still had to work up a quick sketch for the Bad Boys, for a simple, fairisle capelet, that I will hopefiully get time to crochet before it gets too cold.


0 comments:

Post a Comment